River pebble sand making machine is suitable for crushing and shaping of soft or medium hard and extremely hard materials. River pebble sand making machine equipment is widely used in various ore, cement, refractory materials, bauxite, clinker, glass raw materials, Fine crushing and coarse grinding of machine building sand, building aggregate, artificial sand and various metallurgical slags, especially for hard, ultra-hard and abrasion-resistant materials such as silicon carbide, silicon carbide, sintered bauxite, and sand The type of crusher has higher output efficiency.
River pebble sand making machine is an ideal production equipment for machined sand, cushion material, asphalt concrete and cement concrete aggregate in the engineering field. In the field of mining, river pebble sand makers are widely used in the former stage of grinding, which can generate a large amount of fine ore and reduce the high-cost grinding load. The main working part of the river pebble sand making machine is a rotor with a hammer (also known as a hammer head). The rotor consists of a main shaft, a disc, a pin and a hammer. The motor drives the rotor to rotate at high speed in the crushing cavity. The material is fed into the machine from the upper feeding port, and is crushed by the impact, impact, shearing and grinding of a high-speed moving hammer. In the lower part of the rotor, there is a sieve plate, and the particle size of the crushed material that is smaller than the sieve hole size is discharged through the sieve plate. The coarse particle size that is larger than the sieve size is retained on the sieve plate and continues to be hit and ground by the hammer. Outside the machine.
1. Simple and reasonable structure, self-crushing, ultra-low cost of use;
2. Unique bearing installation and main shaft design make this machine have the characteristics of heavy load and high speed rotation.
3. With fine crushing and coarse grinding functions;
4. High reliability and strict security protection device to ensure equipment and personal safety;
5. Stable operation, low working noise, energy saving and high crushing efficiency;
6. Little affected by the moisture content of the material, the moisture content can reach about 8%;
7. Low wear parts, all wear parts are made of high-quality wear-resistant materials at home and abroad, with long service life. A few easy-to-wear parts are made of ultra-hard and wear-resistant materials, which are small in size, light in weight, and easy to replace accessories.
8. The air flow inside the vortex chamber is self-circulating, and the dust pollution is small.
9. Material self-lining of impeller and vortex crushing cavity greatly reduces the cost of wear parts and maintenance workload. During the production process, the stone can form a protective bottom layer, and the fuselage has no wear and durability.
10. Various installation methods, removable installation.
11. The product is cube-shaped with high bulk density and low iron pollution. It can be used as a fault and troubleshooting method for the stone river pebble sand making machine.
The material enters the river pebble sand making machine from the feeding hopper, and the material is divided into two parts by the distributor. One part enters the high-speed rotating impeller from the middle of the distributor, and it is rapidly accelerated in the impeller, and its acceleration can reach hundreds of times gravity. Acceleration, and then projected out of the three uniformly distributed runners of the impeller at a speed of 60-70 m / s. At first, it was crushed with a part of the material collected from the periphery of the distributor, and then it hit the material lining in the vortex branch cavity together. On the layer, it is bounced by the material lining and impacts obliquely upward to the top of the vortex cavity, and then changes its direction of movement, deflects downward, and the material emitted from the impeller flow channel forms a continuous material curtain. Such a piece of material is subject to two or more chances of impact, friction, and grinding in the vortex crushing cavity. The crushed material is discharged from the lower discharge port. During the whole crushing process, the materials are impacted and crushed by themselves, without direct contact with the metal components, but smashed by impact and friction with the material lining, which reduces angular pollution and prolongs the mechanical wear time. The ingenious airflow inside the vortex cavity self-circulates, eliminating dust pollution!
(m3 / h)
Total weight (t)
(L × W × H) (mm)
River pebble sand making machine
PCΦ400 × 300
900 × 670 × 860
PCΦ600 × 400
1200 × 1050 × 1200
PCΦ800 × 600
1310 × 1180 × 1310
PCΦ1000 × 800
1600 × 1390 × 1575
PCΦ1000 × 1000
1800 × 1590 × 1775
PCΦ1250 × 1250
2060 × 1600 × 1890
PCΦ1400 × 1400
2365 × 1870 × 2220
PCΦ1600 × 1600
3050 × 2850 × 2800