This series of crusher is a new product optimized by our company combined with domestic and foreign fine crushing technology. Its performance has reached the domestic level. It is used to crush various medium-hard ore. It can be widely used in mining, metallurgy, refractory, cement, Coal, glass, ceramics, power and other industries. The composite crusher has the characteristics of large crushing ratio, and the granularity of the output can be adjusted arbitrarily without being affected by the wear of the plate hammer and the lining plate, without the setting of the screen bar, and the material with high moisture content and large mud content should not be blocked.
Compound crusher is simply called compound crusher, which is one of the commonly used equipment in crushing production line and sand production line. Main application: This series is suitable for building materials, mining, metallurgy, chemical industry, crushed limestone, clinker, coal and other ores, and its compressive strength does not exceed 140 MPa and humidity is not more than 15%.
This equipment has a large crushing ratio and high output, which is 1.4 times higher than similar domestic products. It has an efficient crushing capacity for hard materials such as shale, glass, ceramics, river pebble, granite, basalt, iron ore, bluestone, metal ore, etc., especially in the crushing applications of mechanism sandstone and metal ore. The wearing parts are made of high hardness, high toughness, and multi-alloy wear-resistant materials, and the service life is increased by 2-3 times. The gap between the hammer head and the impact plate can be adjusted to meet the crushing requirements of various materials.
1. The vertical composite crusher has a large crushing ratio, no sieve bar setting, and it is not easy to block when crushing materials with high moisture content and large mud content.
2. Bearings are arranged horizontally and have a long life, which can crush materials with high temperature (such as cement clinker).
3. Adopting elastic adjustment mechanism, the unbreakable objects can be discharged automatically without damage to the equipment.
4. The rotor structure of this machine is excellent. When crushing materials, the rotor body is hardly worn. And the rear cavity is provided with a screw rod or a hydraulic opening mechanism, and the wearing parts can be easily replaced without lifting the main equipment.
1. Vertical composite crusher has simple structure, low cost, low energy consumption, long service life and safe and reliable work.
2, the rear of the fuselage is equipped with special devices to facilitate replacement of parts.
3. The equipment is reasonably priced, economical and durable, the investment cost is small, and the income is considerable.
The lump ore falls from the feeding hopper to the upper smashing tray in the upper crushing chamber. With the centrifugal force of the smashing tray, the material is thrown to the inner wall of the cylinder, and it collides violently with the impact plate installed on the inner wall. Make it broken or produce a large number of hairline cracks. After the material enters the conical rotor cavity, it falls in a spiral shape in the conical space. After stamping and extrusion, the cracked ore is further broken. Due to the inclination between the conical rotor and the lining plate, the smaller materials are caused to migrate downward, and the classification and crushing are automatically achieved from large to small. The material is hit by the hammer in the conical rotor cavity, the high-speed running block collides with the impact plate again, and the material flow collides with each other, so that the material is crushed by the impact, impact, shear and extrusion surface, thereby improving the crushing efficiency.
Appearance structure of composite crusher: The flange is a part that connects the pipe and the pipe to each other and is connected to the pipe end. There are holes in the flange, and the bolts tightly connect the two flanges. The flanges are sealed with gaskets. (For composite crushing, it is equivalent to a cover on the barrel) Internal structure of the composite crusher: There are 4 crushing chambers in the machine body, and each liner corresponds to a crushing chamber, which can be understood as cavity crushing. The rotor consists of a main shaft, a rotor disk, a pin shaft and a hammer head.
|model||Feeding strength||Discharge strength||Production capacity||Motor Power||Dimensions|
|1000 type||<50||8mm or less||20-40||45||2500 * 1200 * 2800|
|Type 1250||<70||8mm or less||40-60||75-90||2700 * 1500 * 3100|
|1500||<80||8mm or less||80-100||110-132||3800 * 2300 * 4500|
|Type 1750||<80||8mm or less||100-150||160-200||4500 * 2300 * 5200|
|2000 type||<100||8mm or less||150-200||200-250||5000 * 2800 * 5700|